Dinner recipes, dessert recipes, and many more recipes can be found right here for all you food lovers!

December 29, 2010

Banana Muffins

My neighbor in Payson gave this to me and it is my go-to recipe for ripe bananas.  I love a good banana bread - and these can even be made into mini-loaves - but I really like these muffins!

IMG_2341

And, you can tell that my recipe is well-used. 

IMG_2343

So, enough with the grossness of my recipe card and on to the full recipe:

Banana Muffins

You can also get creative and add other things, such as chocolate chips, nuts, etc.  My favorite is butterscotch chips.  I love butterscotch chips though, and have even added them to apple pie!  You can mix your add-ins with the whole batter or you can try a layering effect:

IMG_2345a

Yes, I know it’s blurry, but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s yummy!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am excited to try these! I attempted 2 different banana muffins just a couple of weeks ago. One was really bland and the other I didn't love, at all. Thanks for posting!

Meagen said...

I love banana bread but haven't found 'the one' yet...can't wait to try it! Also, how did you make your cute recipe card-not your handwritten one, but the electronic copy?

Amanda said...

Umm...I probably made the card in Photoshop! Hope you guys like them!