Dinner recipes, dessert recipes, and many more recipes can be found right here for all you food lovers!

May 20, 2011

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos

Over the last couple of years several of my friends have sent me the link to this recipe. I've let one negative experience with corn tortillas turn me away for too long. I physicked myself up about making this recipe, dragged 4 kids with me to the store to grab a couple of ingredients, actually survived the trip to the store, came home and went to work on dinner! I am joining my friends in the opinion that this recipe needs to be shared. It's a keeper! Delicious and not hard to make. I doubled the recipe and took a pan to a friend as a thank you and she texted that they all loved them and agree that these should be on their menu weekly. And, for anyone counting those devil calories, good news-these are not too shabby!

http://ourbestbites.com/2009/04/baked-creamy-chicken-taquitos/

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These were really yummy! I used monterey jack instead of pepper jack because I didn't want it to be too spicy for my family (not me!) but I think it did need that extra little zing. I made the Cafe Rio style dressing too (from their website) and it was GOOD!