Dinner recipes, dessert recipes, and many more recipes can be found right here for all you food lovers!

May 28, 2008

Creamy Mashed Potatoes

5-7 medium russet potatoes
2 TBSP butter or margarine
1/4 cup sour cream
salt and pepper
Cheese (I used Colby Jack)

Peel potatoes, wash them, chop into medium sized chunks. Boil potatoes in water until tender, drain. Add margarine, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mash potatoes with a fork as you mix the other ingredients in. Don't mash potatoes completely, keep some chunks. Grate cheese on top. Reheat if necessary.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Loved this! Made them twice this week. They are very easy and really yummy. I cooked some carrots and chicken to eat with them. Once I cooked sausage instead of chicken.

Angelique said...

Great recipe! Me and my husband both loved them. My two year old also loved them and she is sooo picky!!